6000 PCR Post-column Reactive system (Di-Reactor)
The next generation of the port-column reactive system, with the higher sensitivity and lower price.
The 6000 post-column reactive system open the new standards on the performance, price and Modular design of the post-column system. The specific design of the reactor, founded the high performances and the low price of the next generation of the post-column reactive system, it is the 6000 post-column reactive system
Fast and easy to set up
The installation can be finished by simply interfacing between the chromatographic column and the detector.
- Optional one or two reactive cores.
- Available to bring about the heating reaction or room temperature reaction.
- Optional one, two or more reactive agent pumps.
- Fewer the joints and tube, preventing the leak.
- All joints are located on the front, making it easy to operate.
- Auto self-flush to extend the working life of the piston seals.
- Built-in vent valve. (PEEK)
- Built-in pressure sensor.
- Driven by digital motor.
- Rapid filling with electric compensation.
- Display: flow rate, pressure setting, Temperature, and status.
- Digital keypad: flow rate setting, pressure setting, lower/upper limit of pressure setting, and temperature setup.
- In-flow and closeness reactive core, and the multi-directional flowing guarantees the effectiveness of the mixtures.
- Digital control on front panel: temperature setting, temperature display, ready display.
- Amino acid analysis. (Amino acid, Taurine)
- Pesticide residues detection. (Carbamates)
- Herbicide leftover detection. (Glyphosate, Paraquat, Aquacide. etc)
- Variety of toxin. (Aflatoxin, Vomitoxin, Saxitoxin. etc.)
- Amino glycosides type, polyether type of antibiotics.
- Water and soil residues detection.
- Nutrition analysis, detection of pollution and residues in feed industry.
- Trophic analysis, detection of toxin and residues in food industry.
- Monitoring of clinical diagnosis and prenatal screening.
- Quality control of pharmaceutical and monitor of residues.
Front Panel keyboard and display, convenient to setup
- The front panel of the reactor shows the setpoint and actual temperatures of the reaction core.
- Display the flow rate, pressure and pressure limit.
- The flow rate and temperature of reactor can be controlled either via the front panel, or remotely via RS232.
- Modular reactive core, only two connectors to exchange the core.
- Newly designed, sharply decreasing the diffusion of peak.
- All of the flow paths in the system are totally PEEK.
|Input||Front panel or RS232|
|Volume of the Reactor||0.15/0.5/1.5ml|
|Reacting Volume Accuracy||±5%|
|Temperature Control Range||Indoor Temperature +5°C—150°C|
|Temperature Safety Point||160°C|
|Stability Time||150°C ready and displayed within 30 minutes|